Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Stairs Oh My!

Connor helped me put the jungle stickers on his room today.
He wanted to take a nap there, and we tried, but then he kept jumping off shouting Boom, so we went back downstairs to take a nap.  Which was probably for the best, because Frank came by to finish the stairs.  His tools make a lot of noise, I was surprised when Connor slept through it all.
This area Connor decorated-he put in every sticker upside down and on top of each other.  I helped rearrange them.
 Here's a cute video taken this evening. 
And here is our lovely railing.  Frank worked his magic here and cut the railing to fit around the spindles.
Then he glued on pieces in between the spindles.  I love it!  It also makes me feel much safer having the railing in place.
Isn't it pretty?!
Frank also started installing the baseboards.  He did the stairs and the living room today.

No comments: